Thursday, June 10, 2010

I need a new creative outlet

I know I just posted a month ago about getting a ballin' ticket to a concert and to do so again would make me a braggart. And a turd. But suck it, The World. Turd, I be.

So guess who just scored a front row ticket to MARGARET CHO.


Answer: Veteran character actor Charles Durning.*




Yellow Star: Me, fuckers.

Broken Yellow Lines: Sight Lines of Connection.

Green: People that are insanely jealous of me.

Blue: People that are pretending not to be jealous yet are secretly thinking, "Wow, these tickets are so not as good as they looked on the seating chart."

Purple: Mah new best frienjhz

Red: People that are so jealous that it's like they're burning in their own personal Hells. That's why it's red. Don't even talk to me about those assholes in the loges. They will be jealousy-suiciding themselves like whoa.




*Actually, it's me. Idiot.

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats on scoring those tickets. She is so damn funny. Sitty so close, you may get singled out...

dccised said...

"I'm pretty sure this is the first time a Korean woman has stood on this stage without a violin."

still my favorite line of all time