Ok, I need to post something just so that this doesn't become a "thing". A big "Oh crap I haven't posted in forever so what's the point in starting now?" thing. So here's that post.
10 goals for the coming year:
1. Move to Toronto - For anyone not in the loop, I'm going to Toronto for a year or two to learn how to be a big Jew before I go to the big Jew school fer realz.
2. Stop being so slutty - Seriously! Ok, well not that seriously, but maybe a bit. If not less slutty, then a bit more discerning about the reasons, if not the people, behind the wanton actions. Bored, evidently, is not a good motivator.
3. Have a clean kitchen for a week - Neeeeever gonna happen, my friend. (Hey, remember on Mad About You when they said that all the time? Damn, I miss that show.)
4. Develop calf muscles - Dream big.
5. Make a good cream sauce - I can make a decent one, but I'm talking, like, restaurant-quality, grounds-for-marriage good.
6. Go on a road trip of some kind - I needs to get my roadside attraction on.
7. Be nicer - Not for anyone else's sake other than my own. People are jackasses. However, constantly thinking of ways I'd like to tell them off is taking a toll on my mental health.
8. Write a great song - I used to be able to do this. I know it can/should happen again. Evidently in order to really do it up I require some sort of soul-crushing emotional experience. Here's hoping.
9. Make better friends with my penis - Yeesh, it's been a rough year, buddy.
10. Be happy - I'm sorry, is that selling out? Yeah, a bit. Still, I think it's time.
10 ½. Learn how to write numbers in an ascending sequence - That shit was hard.