Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear Stupid Drunk Bitch in the Alley Behind The Academy,

Thank you. Thank you muchly for stopping to ask where I was going and why I was marching there. Thank you for asking if I was in the army. Thank you for replying to my response of, "It's medical," with "Like, a doctor in the army?"

Thanks to you I marched my evidently flamboyantly gimpy ass home and threw my work out clothes in the old gym bag, where they now reside by the back door, ready for me to march down to the Y and buy that long-overdue membership so that assholes like you don't ask me retarded questions like that (Yeah. I said 'retarded'. And you know what? I'd say it again. I like it. I think it's fun). Cause it seems to be that when I'm such an eyesore that you simply cannot contain your ignorance any longer, it's time to do something about it.

So thanks.

Love,

Me

PS - Fuck you.

1 comment:

Michael Park said...

Stick it to that mentally handicapped byotch!