Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sarah is threatening assault with a semi-automatic weapon so I suppose I should update, lest she gets her Columbine on.

Um, what to say though?

I haven't really been in a blogging mood for the past couple months, most likely because I'm so tired all the time from having to wake up at 5:30 while the big dummies upstairs don't STFU until midnight or later. I write angry mental letters to them nightly. Of course, by the time morning comes, I puss out and continue on until the anger reemerges later that night.

I have a new boyfriend. Well, in my head I do. His name is Jay Brannan and he is that rare combination of beautiful, talented and just as fucked up as I am. Despite having played a model in the movie Shortbus (he's primarily a singer-songwriter) , the man named his last tour the "Fat is a State of Mind, Not a Shape Tour". Be still, my neurotic heart. It's actually to the point where I can't watch him on Youtube because he's too beautiful not to be in my pants.

Who says I'm not a romantic?

Apart from that (and aiming to watch every episode of So You Think You Can Dance?), all I'm doing is preparing to go to Toronto. And by "preparing" I mean watching Chelsea Lately videos and going to the gym every second day. I have this theory that if I just show up in Toronto, then my new life there will just fall into place. Could happen. Afterall, that's kind of how my life in Winnipeg has gone.

Meh.

We'll see.

No comments: